If France is your next holiday destination, then a to-do-list is a must. Here’s a short list that would help a lot in that.
- 1 1. Sunset at the Eiffel Tower
- 2 2. Charming Old Quarters of Paris
- 3 3. Pilgrimage to Mont Saint Michel
- 4 4. Artists’ Village in Provence
- 5 5. Royal Serenade at the Chateaux de Versailles
- 6 6. Learn Cookery lessons and classics French cuisines in Burgundy
- 7 7. Bike rides around Bordeaux
- 8 8. Candlelight Evening at Chateaux Vaux-le-Vicomte
- 9 9. Chartres Cathedral Organ Festival
- 10 10. Ancient Theatres in Haut-Vaucluse
- 11 11. Nature Visit at Auvergne Region
- 12 12. Shopping at the Colourful Markets of Aix-en-Provence
- 13 13. Summer Festival of Carcassonne
- 14 14. Sailing in Saint Tropez
- 15 15. Cannes Film Festival
- 16 16. Ski in French Alps
- 17 17. Monet’s Gardens in Giverny
1. Sunset at the Eiffel Tower
The huge 10100-ton metallic structure that is a symbol of Paris is famous for its environment that builds up the romantic moods on. The sunset view from any of the Eiffel Tower hotels is stunning and a must watch
2. Charming Old Quarters of Paris
The parts of medieval Paris namely The Quarter Latin, the Ile Saint-Louis and the Marais are the neighbourhoods that have the chimes and antique bells that break the unbroken silence around.
3. Pilgrimage to Mont Saint Michel
It is regarded as one of the most unforgettable locations of divine worship in France and is located on an island.
4. Artists’ Village in Provence
This village has attracted many artists and many famous Impressionists, and Expressionist painters have fallen in love with these medieval villages, the landscapes, the vibrance of the lightings and colours in the works.
5. Royal Serenade at the Chateaux de Versailles
At the Chateaux de Versailles, a visitor can experience walking in the shoes of French aristocrats and can participate in a grandiose scene of France’s bygone royal court.
6. Learn Cookery lessons and classics French cuisines in Burgundy
Designated by UNESCO on the Intangible World Heritage list, French Gastronomy is regarded to be the milestone for Gallic Culture. Aspiring chefs can be dipped in the immense Burgundian lifestyle in the process of preparing and savouring the tasty dishes.
7. Bike rides around Bordeaux
Some of the regions of pride in the Boredeaux region are the picturesque yet scenic beauty of France. Biking around the regions with the amazing views of the countryside and its lanes, wind around the Vine covered rolling hills, castles and historic villages are things to watch.
8. Candlelight Evening at Chateaux Vaux-le-Vicomte
Tourists and visitors can have a good time at the Chateaux Vaux-le-Vicomte, which is almost a 50 minutes from Paris by train or shuttle. During a certain time in the year, candle light evenings provide them a chance to find the new beauty of Chateau at the night time. The enchanting gardens are illuminated by 2000 candles that attract a lot of visitors.
9. Chartres Cathedral Organ Festival
Enlisted by the UNESCO-listed Chartres Cathedral in the Loire Valley, this amazes the visitors with its beautiful Gothic architecture. For the visitors, it is suitable to visit the place on a sunny day when the sunlight comes in and colours the stained glass windows. There happens a concert every Sunday during July and August.
10. Ancient Theatres in Haut-Vaucluse
Haut Vaucluse is located in the heart of Provence and is lined up with interesting historic towns and medieval hilltop villages. Orange is an area that is one of the fascinating destinations of this place. Ancient Theatre week in Vaison-la-Romaine has always been an exceptional event that represents the culture of this place.
11. Nature Visit at Auvergne Region
Auvergne Region is meant to be one of France’s most naturally amazing and unrotten regions. People, who are in France, go to Auvergne for vacations. They can have a complete relax and have a peaceful family time.
12. Shopping at the Colourful Markets of Aix-en-Provence
Tourists can have a very good time at the sun-kissed atmosphere of Provence in the markets that give out the colour of Aix-en-Provence. There are many markets that are open air and are held on different days in a week.
13. Summer Festival of Carcassonne
The city of Carcassonne is termed to be a fairy tale one and is listed by the UNESCO and is made to be wonderful. During the times between July and August, the city of Carcassonne the festival comes in which showcases international artists.
14. Sailing in Saint Tropez
Visitors can enjoy boating on the Mediterranean Sea at the Saint Tropez in the French Riviera port city. It is often filled with private yatches.
15. Cannes Film Festival
One can have the chance of visiting and living the famous Cannes Film Festival that happens in the month of May. The viewing of stars, stardom, and lifestyles is wonderful.
16. Ski in French Alps
Gliding in the powdery snow on the bright sunny days and enjoying the amazing alpine scenery. This attracts a lot of people too.
17. Monet’s Gardens in Giverny
One can always opt to go for studying the artwork at the famous Monet’s Gardens in Giverny. The painting workshops cannot just give a lot of ideas, but also help to give a lot of good times.
Planning for Honeymoon in Paris? Check here Traveoport