Holidays are one of the most apt times to create a bag full of memories with family and friends. One can also have refreshing moments during this time. There are many places to visit for having the best time. Mountain places or a day out on a beach are two famous and best ideas that people usually choose to spend their holidays. One such place in Australia is the Hunter Valley. This place has its location in New South Wales, which is nearly 165km north of Sydney to have the best Hunter Valley holidays.
Fun-filled Holidays in Hunter Valley
This place is a destination visit with luxury accommodations, award-winning wineries and acclaimed restaurants. They also include numerous events and festivals. Hunter Valley could be the best-suggested place for weddings, parties, etc. which are arranged in the greater hunter area and 180 other properties and beyond. On the other hand, it provides entertainment activities to the tourists that include golf, balloon ride, cellar door visits and adventures. They provide beach house facilities as well to have the best sunny days in the destination.
Best time to visit Hunter Valley:
Autumn, i.e from March to May is the best season to visit the place and, to look around the vast area of the destination. The temperature is always pleasant with the mild rains during this time and, it would be amazing to go over and have some fun time here.The Hunter Valley holidays will surely be memorable and worth remembering.
What all places should people visit in hunter valley:
– Balloon Parachute: the first and the amazing adventure provided by the valley is that it has a hot air ballooning for the tourists. And guess what? That is the best way to cover and look around the vineyards of the valley. Hot air ballooning helps the tourists to check the vine at the houses of Peterson.
– Wine tasting: The next interesting activity that one must go through in the valley is Wine tasting. There are nearly 150 cellar doors in the valley which is well known as Australia’s oldest wine region. Usher Tinkler Wines, Keith Tulloch, Audrey Wilkinson Cellar door and Scarborough on Hermitage are a few of the must-visit cellar doors in the valley.
– Gardens in hunter valley: People would say that the gardens in hunter valley are the live wonderlands once after visiting them. The garden in the valley has its themes of ten different choices with an 8km of a winding path. It gives an amazing experience to the tourists visiting the garden area. But remember that one must go through the calendars before visiting the garden as the appointments will be packed because of the high demand for the garden visits in every season and the managers of the valley do provide the slots to the people based on the appointments and bookings that they make.
– Candy making class: the valley also provide some brilliant training classes in candy making. The ingredients that include marshmallows, peanut brittle could make people have some fun time, learning something new and tasting their backing. There are also cooking classes provided to the tourists.
Places to stay in Hunter Valley:
– Airbnbs: This choice of staying in Airbnb is advisable to the people who visit the valley with a huge group or a family. Having one’s kitchen would be helpful to cook for themselves for weeks or months. There are also cottages, numerous villas and houses for the visitor’s comfort.
– B&Bs: The very famous and usual place for people to stay in the B&B. this is the nearest place to the wine cellars. People can have their comfort here and can visit the wine tasting program once they are all done with their breakfasts. These rooms usually have few names that are named after the wines.
– Hotels: The last and the most common idea is the hotel rooms. There are many varieties in choosing hotels with numerous luxuries and spectacular open balconies from where the area of the valley is beautifully visible. These villas are mostly recommended for the couples and the large groups that visit the place.