How to start placing bets if you only have a phone?
In 2021, you don’t need to have a desktop or laptop to place bets. A smartphone or any other mobile device is enough. Most of the popular bookmakers have an application, after downloading which, the user gets the same functionality as on the site.
Which bookmakers have mobile applications
Many bettors prefer to place bets in the mobile application. They are convenient to use because the required tabs load much faster. Thanks to a simple and intuitive interface, you can instantly switch between sections. This is especially convenient in live mode when you need to make decisions very quickly. Bookmakers try to please their customers, which is why most of them have their mobile applications. Among them:
- League of Betting;
- 1xBet and many others.
For a beginner, the parimatch online betting app is suitable. It can be installed on an Android device or iPhone. There is an opportunity to download the application for free on the official website of the bookmaker’s office. The mobile version of the BC has the following advantages over the website:
- won funds can be withdrawn instantly;
- quotes are updated live;
- you can watch broadcasts of sports events in real-time and at the same time make bets;
- for application users there are regular additional bonuses and promotions;
- “cashout” function, which is not on the site;
- clear and user-friendly interface;
- stylish design;
- support service works without breaks and days off.
If you do not yet have an account for Parimatch, you can register directly in the application without visiting the site. The easiest way to do this is by entering your phone number. A confirmation code will be sent to him in the form of an SMS. To register, you need to come up with a strong password, as well as confirm that the user is already 18 years old.
What to do after registering with the bookmaker
To place your first bet on sports, after registration you need:
- pass verification;
- replenish the game deposit in any convenient way;
- choose a discipline;
- select an event;
- study the odds and choose the outcome;
- find out the size of the minimum and maximum rates;
- place a bet within the limit;
- wait for the result.
To make successful sports betting, you need to devote a lot of time to theory. As soon as a beginner lands on the main page of a bookmaker’s office, he is faced with a huge number of incomprehensible numbers and terms. To make at least an elementary single bet on the outcome, you need to know the meanings of such terms:
- bankroll – the total game budget of the user;
- “concrete” – an outcome, the probability of which is close to 100%;
- betting is what a person who places bets on sports does;
- free bet – a free bet, a bonus from a bookmaker’s office;
- Asian handicap or handicap – a type of bet in which a certain number of points or goals is added to the result of a team;
- “ordinaries” – a bet on one outcome of one event;
- express – a bet on several events at once that are not related to each other;
- double chance – a bet on 2 outcomes;
- catch up is a popular betting strategy, in which the amount of each subsequent bet grows exponentially;
- coefficient – the number by which the bet amount is multiplied to determine the amount of the win;
- line – a list of all events of a particular discipline;
- live – bets that are made when a sporting event is already underway;
- Loose streak – more than 3 unsuccessful bets in a row;
- overbetting – too big a bet, more than a third of the bankroll;
- list – the number of types of bets that can be made on a particular event;
- system – several express bets;
- flat – a low-risk strategy in which the amount of each bet is 1-2% of the original size of the game budget.
When starting to bet on sports, you need to remember about such basic rules that do not apply to terminology and strategies:
- betting can only be a hobby or entertainment that brings pleasure and benefit, but not the main source of income;
- you need to control the bankroll and the maximum amount of funds that can be spent on sports betting per month;
- it is forbidden to spend money on betting, with which it is a pity to say goodbye, as well as take a loan for this purpose or sell property;
- a beginner needs to bet on sports not to make a profit, but to learn how to analyze and make predictions most clearly;
- many bettors turned sports betting into a regular source of income, but this required more than one month of training;
- for bets to be successful, you need to rely only on the odds, but also learn to independently conduct pre-match analyzes.
To become a professional bettor, you need to learn to work with information. Just trusting the team and making hasty bets is not enough. You need to analyze the psychological and physical shape of the players, their motivation, monitor injuries, and disqualifications, study statistics.